Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pip pip and all that...





So, I'm totally aping the cover of one of my favorite books, but I knew the image would look great with the texture here. I think there are some very elegant and beautiful moments in this piece; a great deviation from my usual work and goals.

Our class had to draw something for the "Senior Parents Gala" and our teacher provided this shiny, textured, patterned paper. I was really stumped as to what I was going to draw; the elements were very hard to work with.

The scan looks kind of gross, but this absolutely one of my favorite pieces, and some lucky parent is going to get it (maybe not even mine). I stole some of the paper, so I can always make another, but still...it won't be the same.

I love it!

Take care.

1 comment:

Eunice Choi said...

i love this! give me a copy NOW :)