Thursday, November 6, 2008

Illustration Friay - Vacant



Well, when my friend announced to our class that this week's topic was "vacant," she failed to enunciate the "t," and our teacher thought she said "bacon." I didn't want to lose the idea of bacon, since I thought it was so funny. So, I did my best to convey "vacant bacon."

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME BONUS ILLUSTRATION:


When I think of "vacant" sans bacon, I think of Johnny Rotten's strange gaze, so I did a picture of that as well. Don't get used to it.

Take care.

3 comments:

Rui Sousa said...

Fantastic one! Very nice!
congratulations,
regards.
Rui Sousa

Nator said...

Hahahaha! Vacant bacon. It's like a BLT when you have no bacon in the fridge. Great illustration.

TheDudeVonDoom said...

Oh we're so pretty,
oh so pretty-ahhh
BACON!