Sunday, April 29, 2012

Do They Play the Bagpipes on Mars?






Ehhhh and this is as good/finished as it’s going to get. Like I said earlier, I’m going to try my damnedest to not point out all the things I hate about it. Since you guys already know about the color issue, I’m going to mention that again. I did end up getting the kilt to look a bit muddier, but not much.

Sorry about the quality - we have no scanner.

Urgh. Need to switch to digital drawing and painting. Anyone know some really decent tutorials about digital drawing? I can paint…decently (needs more practice), but I at least know how. Not too sure about digital sketching; I just end up making a mess

Well, thanks everyone. Now I can move on to the TF2 stuff.

Ples Tibenoch is copyrighted to Tessa Stone.

Take care.

No comments: