Sunday, March 28, 2010

All eyes led in evil...






This is turning into a surprisingly sentimental/emotional piece. I wanted it to be really sensitive and delicate, but this is how it is developing and it kind of came out of nowhere.

The basic visual concept here is the x-ray. The writing that was meant to accompany this had to do with science as art, and I tried to combine the concepts. Obvious, but it makes for a beautiful visual metaphor, I think.

In the tradition of my entire senior project, there is another glaring error on this piece but...I'll let you figure it out.

Hint: it has nothing to do with the anatomy.

Take care.

1 comment:

Hisparrosa said...

I like your pictures. I'm spanish so my english is limited but I understand this metaphore when I look the picture. It's good, I like it and I think that I understand your text.
I hope more by you.
Thank.