Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maskineri





Here he is! Constructed with nothing but Dio-era Black Sabbath playing on my iPod. Then, I turned around too quickly and my iPod fell on the floor and now it's broken and I'm irritable all day. I just got all this Norwegian rock that I wanna listen to...

ANYWAY, this piece is very precious to me for a number of reasons, but the one I'll share with you is this is the first piece I've made that I signed "Allison 1710;" a nickname inspired by my coach. It's who I am.

The final composition was patched together in Photoshop because it's too big for the scanner, so ignore any messy little bits where I tried my best to hide my shame.

Uhhhhh...how did this go? Pencils, spray fixative, acrylic, watercolor, and ink.

Take care.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

looks really great, definitely a favorite of mine. Good job=]