Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Illustration Friday - Rambunctious


Note for my own benefit: as memory often gets the better of me, I just want to remind myself that I did do an illustration for last week's prompt ("similar"), but it came out so hideous that I deleted the entry.

Here's this week's IF: rambunctious.

I immediately thought of 2 things: small children and puppies. I love both. Kids often try my patience, but I love working with them; they're not afraid of anything.

So, here's a small child.

Take care.

4 comments:

Luke Berliner said...

nice, good job keeping up with I.F. look forward to more.

INDIGENE said...

Wonderful illustration. You've captured the spirit and energy of this rambunctious child!

Rui Sousa said...

Just fantastic, really great expression! lol! hilarious!

Stephanie said...

Great drawing! You can tell at a glance that she's a handful!