Friday, June 20, 2008

Live in Japan!





The Great Evolution of the Clive Winston Live in Japan Poster

1. This is the first finished product, and what was my original idea. I figured, "Why not finish the poster?" The biggest flaw here is that my illustration does not go with the background; it doesn't fit together.

2. Textless. In order to help the colored Clive flow with the image more, I added a texture to make the poster seem old.

3. The end product. I made up the band names, so sorry if I used your band's name unknowingly.

2 comments:

TheDudeVonDoom said...

WHOA! This is great stuff! Easily one of your best.

The Japanese flag really compliments Clive, particularly his upper half. Good call on the texture aging.

Rockin, as well as ballin.

Allison1710 said...

Thanks, Dude! <3